October 20, 2009

Top Ten Reasons Why Today Was Better Than Yesterday

10) I got a lot of work done as opposed to crunching numbers that had nothing to do with work.

9) I packed myself out of boxes. Waiting on the next batch.

8) Found out we can get the keys a day early.

7) Confirmed the appliance delivery. Was in limbo for five days of phone tag.

6) Its as cheap as it was last time. How often does THAT hapen?

5) McK behaved all day and sat through an hour and a half conference call quietly because I chose not to tell her the phone was muted.

4) I am rested enough to not feel like if my head even caught a whiff of a pillow I'd be asleep for days. Which was my yesterday.

3) We are one day closer to Friday.

2) Our obligation to the bank and the lawyer is done.

And the number one reason why today was better than yesterday?

1) Two words. The Hills.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just out of curiosity: do people in your proverbial neck of the woods know that most people in LA aren't anything like those on The Hills? (Of course, I write that having only passed The Hills while channel surfing and never having actually watched an episode, but I suspect I get the general gist of the show. :) )

cmacc said...

Yeah. We don't assume you're all living in mansions with infinity pools and a view of the ocean with a beemer parked in the driveway.

But drama is drama and its a nice little escape every tuesday at 9. :)

Anonymous said...

How funny. My tuesdays at 9 are reserved for "Dirty Jobs"! LOL