October 19, 2009

Another Kind of Tired

Today wore me out. Beat me up a bit. Brought me to, as I've recently read, next level exhaustion. I spent a lot of today irritated, confused and pissed off. And that there combo meal will make anyone feel next to death.

I started out being really mad at our banker. It turns out his piece of the dysfunctional pie was fairly minor and easily repaired. Then I was really mad at our lawyer. It turns out their piece of pie? Was strictly a copy-paste from the builder. Then I was really mad at the builder. It turns out that, once we had the right info, their piece of the pie was not as incorrect as we thought initially.

The REAL culprit? The one who keeps trying to steal the pie from the windowsill? Our sales agent. I swear those people will tell you whatever you want to hear sometimes. And this tidbit was told to us early on, way back when she didn't quite know yet who she was messing with. I bet she's shitting right now, dreading every time her blackberry vibrates, worrying that we have discovered where she screwed it up.

Well we figured it out, made some sense of things. Its not all crystal clear but knowing what we know now, we realize that a) the city of winnipeg likes our money and b) our sales agent is a douche bag. Lesson learned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salespeople: even evil in Canada. And that's saying something.

:)

cmacc said...

I think its a universal phenomenon.