October 8, 2009

Reasons Why My Kid Is Cool

Sometimes, just when I think my kid must have come from someone else cuz there's no way I could produce something that rotten/whiny/crabby/stubborn, she does stuff that reminds me why she is the COOLEST KID ON THE PLANET.

Take, for example, her three favorite tunes. While I have always been able to convince her to listen to my music by figuring out ways that each song is about a princess, she has only just lately taken to REALLY liking the songs she hears. So much so that she wants to know all the words. Which means playing them repeatedly. Which, I guess, could happen with worse songs. Like anything from Dora. Her three faves currently? Early on Tuesday by Jesse Cook, I'm Your Man by Michael Buble, and Tell Me Baby by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Baby Its Cold Outside with Ella Fitzgerald is a close runner up for third.

I like to forget that she also loves the Pussycat Dolls and Beyonce. I guess I can't have everything.

2 comments:

RnnrGrrl said...

That first sentance...WHATEVER!

RnnrGrrl said...

That first sentance...WHATEVER!