August 31, 2009

Things As Of Late

I am dealing with a person named Burns. As in, a first name. I have a hard time with this because even though its not his first name I always think of Mr.Burns from the Simpsons. I have no idea what Burns really looks like but in my head he is balding with liver spots on his scalp and a large pointy nose.

I offered up vouchers at work today to a large social put on by our city's football team. I did not realize that the vouchers needed to be redeemed by Aug 29. Whoops. Is it bad that I didn't bother telling anyone else who took them?

I have a lunch meeting with my boss tomorrow. Its our last official boss/employee meeting. So I'm making him take me somewhere expensive. Would that be considered tacky of me? Tough shit.

I make a lot of noise when I watch football. I can't help it and don't often realize I'm doing it. The nice thing about doing that at an actual game is it is disguised by the other noise in the stadium. At home? Its all me.

I thought of a movie I haven't seen in awhile while watching comedians talk about airline saftey. If you haven't seen Brokedown Palace, please do. I realized tonight without even knowing it that it was on my top ten list of movies I would watch more than once. Clare Danes is super.

My kid is crazy. Not a new discovery but one that keeps popping up everyday. Worth a mention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The child is crazy? Hmm... wonder where she got that from? ;)

cmacc said...

Thats a good question. *ahem*