August 11, 2009

The Ease With Which I Make My 5 Year Old Laugh

We got our mailbox number from Canada Post. In order to ensure that it was indeed getting mail delivery prior to doing all of the required address changes, I sent a letter there to make sure. Today it came and we told McK that she had mail.

She loves to get mail. Real, physical mail. There's something intriguing and old school about it and she loves it. So she tore open the envelope and I read her what it said and we laughed and laughed and laughed so hard we had tears in our eyes.

"La Di Da Testing". She's 5. It doesn't take much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, it would make me laugh too. Maybe I'm still 5...

Just outta curiosity, is Canada Post having as hard a time lately as the USPS?

cmacc said...

Not sure, i know it took a good while to get the letter in question but i don't know.