August 25, 2009

The One Where I Realize How Easy it is to Still Irritate My Sister

Annoying little sister, the snapshot a la Blackberry Messenger:

Ash: Question: why do people write "my bad" when they've done something they shouldn't have?? Where does this come from???

Char: I dunno. Kind of just another way of saying my mistake or something bad. Why??

Ash: It is SSSSOOOOO annoying. I've seen it at least three times today and I don't like it. Ugh.

Char: Haha. Sorry. My bad.

Ash: UUUUGGGGGHHHH you suck.

Char: Heehee

Satisfying, no?

4 comments:

RnnrGrrl said...

NO. Not satisfying. At. All.


And I still don't know why people say it.

Leslie said...

As a fellow little sister I can relate to your delight Char!

Anonymous said...

Having no siblings, I've always had these conversations in my head. Is that too weird to admit here? My bad...

Patrick said...

PMPL! That's pee my pants laughing...oops, my bad.