November 28, 2009

Pages Full of Words

Tomorrow I am buying a book. Its been awhile since I bought myself a new one. I've tried to get back in to the one or two that couldn't catch my attention before and I've come to realize that its not me, its them.

So tomorrow I am buying a book. I don't know which one, I never do until I see it and hold it and inspect the cover and the binding and flip the pages. I'm sure it'll be adventurous. And from some far off land. And I will bring it home, introduce it to my comfy reading chair, and lose myself in its pages full of words.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what did you get?

Other than my recent UC Press order, I haven't bought that many books lately. My library card, on the other hand, has been getting a lot of use this year...

cmacc said...

My Mercedes is not for sale: from Amsterdam to Ouagadougou. About a guy who drives an old mercedes across the sahara. So far so good.

Anonymous said...

My library has that one! God bless the online, web accessible card catalog. Onto the list it goes...