November 22, 2009

Things I Must Admit

Lady GaGa can sing, her songs are all catchy and I like her.

I let McK sleep in my bed the last two nights. I shouldn't but she looks so cute and cozy.

I wish I had a pick up truck.

Adam Lambert's performance didn't bother me much at all. I knew he'd be the male GaGa and he was.

I can't wait for my father in law to move in to his new apartment strictly for the pool.

I'm not as patient as people think I am.

I love having cash in my wallet but never want to use it.

I told mck I'd put her in her bed once she fell asleep but I love looking at her too much to want to move her.

Rihanna really bothers me. Like, she bothers me the way Lady GaGa should.

I'm probably scoring a free and tasty lunch tomorrow when our new guy starts and all I can think is wow, there's so many other things I could do with that hour.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At one time or another, I think everyone wishes they had a pickup truck! :)

cmacc said...

I know right? I once saw a pick up with a bumper sticker that read, "Yes, this is my truck and No I can't help you move." Truer words never spoken.

Anonymous said...

Heh - I think I once mentioned in my blog that would be the only bumper sticker I would consider putting on my truck! :)