November 19, 2009

Still In Love

I got a netbook yesterday. I had it all confirgured today to work with our wireless account at home. It all worked tickety-boo. And yet, here I am, writing my post on the blackberry. I don't know what it is that made me pick up the old girl and start typing. Is it force of habit? The fact that I can be completely horizontal while writing? The speed at which I have grown able to type? The fact that my bb will put periods at the end of my sentences for me with one click? Or maybe, even with a flashy new shiny red toy, I still love my sweet, unassuming little blackberry?

Or maybe the battery died on the netbook. Whichever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "old girl"? LOL - you'd think you were talking about hauling out an old manual typewriter rather than a blackberry that, I'm guessing, is less than three years old! :)

cmacc said...

Ha. Its a year old. And i gotta say, i still post on it every night.