November 18, 2009

Sometimes....

...I say yes when I should have said no

...I don't realize this till its too late and I'm knee deep in someone elses paperwork

...my boss surprises me

...I expect too much from people and then end up disappointed

...one email is all it would take

...I wish I had more time in my day

...I wish I knew how to fix it

...there's just nothing you can do

...you just have to figure out who to ask

...its hard to feel important when you don't feel like you are

...I am slack at seeing people that deserve my time and still need to work on that

...I am spoiled by wonderful women who bring lunch to ME

...I just sit and wonder

...thinking is a bad idea

...all I need is a good book

...I really have nothing to write a blog post about and instead I write this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're doing better than me. When I have nothing to write about in a blog post I end up just not writing! LOL