September 17, 2009

Today in the Alphabet

Ate lunch with an old pal who I need to be more in touch with.

Became focused when booking 8 flights and getting approval for 7 more so as not to screw them up.

Caught an error the travel agent made which would have sent two of my guys to the wrong city on the wrong day.

Dropped my phone, twice.

Entered data. Woo. Hoo.

Found the gift card I needed to send away three weeks ago.

Griped to a girlfriend about a grumpy gus.

Hounded a rep till he wrote with his choice.

Instilled confidence in my girl as she read me a bed time story.

Joked with my boss. Big step.

Kissed my girl repeatedly as she grew tired in the chair.

Laughed with a friend, one who always guarantees a smile.

Made perogies for supper. Oh my delicious.

Needed a milkshake. Had one. Best in Winnipeg.

Opened a document that I had no idea how to open. Turns out I did.

Perused a running website to find a race for me and my sister. No luck yet.

Quetly got ready for the day as my sleepy girl still dozed.
Read a couple of more articles in my new mag. Stretching it out to last all week.

Sang a rock and roll ballad upon request at the kids bedtime.

Thought about trying sushi. Just might do it. So far, just a thought.

Underestimated how tired I am.
Very tired.

Went the long way round on my way back from lunch. Such a pretty area.

Xtreme skater Ron Dyrdeks Fantasy Factory was on. Always a good time. (Yes, that was a cheat).

Yelled at only 3 other drivers today. They were all merge morons. They deserved it.

Zipped and then unzipped a new blog template for another blog. Worked but only partially. Looks amazing but there's no where to log in and actually post anything. Back at er again tomorrow.

Now I know my ABC's, next time won't you recount your day with me?

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the ABC post...just may do that this weekend!

Hey can I join you and your sis?? Only if the race is some time away from now!

cmacc said...

For sure!! I will keep you posted as to its date and whereabouts!