September 29, 2009

Disclaimer: I am a Reality Show Junkie, Deal With It

So the new season of the Hills started tonight. I'm not sure who I like anymore! I'm a die hard Justin Bobby fan but sweetheart, that HAIR! I didn't mind it all shaggy but under that hat and on that date?!? Chop it. Brody is fast becoming a non-issue and needs to step it up a bit or get more screen time. I think the admiration for him used to stem from his friendship with LC. Now that element is gone so I wonder if he'll fade? I used to hate Lo. Now she's the most sane person on the show. Not sure if that means I like her or if that means she'll become boring quickly. Audrina? Ummm. Hmm. A mind of your own needs to start surfacing. Heidi and Spencer are just ridiculous. While certainly not the bible thumpers they were on I'm a Celebrity Get Me Outta Here, they're still obnoxious and annoying. Although Spencer still has a few zingers that make me chuckle. Heidi still lives on her own planet. Stephanie. Oh my. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! That's all I need to say about that dumb tit. Quit freakin meddling. And Kristin. Dear Kristin. Oddly enough I think I like you. Based on the seasons preview I do not think I like your player status or what I think you do to JB, but you take no shit. And I can relate.

2 comments:

Christa said...

Back when they were on Laguna Beach, I liked Kristin waaay more than I liked LC. But man. She was freakin' me out tonight. I totally agree about Lo and Audrina. And Stephanie. Do you watch The City, too?

cmacc said...

Oh yes, the City is tonight!! I saw the season preview on the After Show after the Hills and it looks craaaazy this season. Olivia is still that chick you hate but want to see more of and Whit seems like she's being tested alot. No sign of Jay on the preview but some new meat seems to be surfacing!