September 23, 2009

Things Left Unsaid

I haven't done one of these posts for awhile. Normally after I do one I get all kinds of emails asking if number so-and-so was about them. Chances are, it just might be but I'm not gonna tell you. And for those of you who have not yet seen one of these on here, the gist is its all stuff I'd like to say but for whatever reason, can't.

1) I'd feel for you if you weren't so dramatic and annoying. But as it stands, I can't bring myself to care very much, even with such a huge thing going on in your life right now.

2) You deserve so much more than what you have. SO much more. Stop giving until you get SOMETHING in return.

3) I'm sorry my efforts have been so slack lately. I promise to improve dramatically because you're important to me.

4) Stop emailing me. I don't want to go for lunch. But I probably will because I'm bad at getting rid of annoying persistent people.

5) I'm so glad we met. I sometimes think about the flukiness of it all and often think that if we hadn't done that one thing together I probably wouldn't know you and that bums me out to no end. But we did so its all good.

6) You're a lot nicer than I thought you'd be. I'm glad I decided to find out on my own rather than let other peoples opinions cloud my judgement. And I'll even admit, sometimes you're actually funny.

7) Oh hey, FYI, you don't know everything. Just thought I'd let you know. And one more thing, no one cares about how you raised your kids.

8) Because you're too messed up to know or care, I just thought I'd let you know that we've all talked about how we need to start coming to grips with you not being here much longer. Get your shit together. Is that SERIOUSLY what you want people thinking.
9) Judging by all the evidence provided, maybe its YOU.

10) I avoid you because your stories go on and on and on. If you could just fix that I'm sure we'd probably be pretty good friends cuz other than that I have no problem with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about me in Number 1? Number 2?? Number 10??? I can't handle the pressure!

CMACC - using this blog to contribute to world-wide fretting since June, 2009. ;)