September 30, 2009

City Girl

So the season premiere of the City was on tonight and much like the Hills, I'm not yet entirely sure who I like.

Of course I love Whitney, even if she IS way too nice for her own good. Sometimes you gotta just learn to say no to people. I hope she figures that out this season, for her own sanity.

I was very glad that I caught the opening sequence that sort of explained where everyone went. If you missed that you might have wondered what the F was going on.

So Olivia. Good old Olivia. Finally. Someone who is not afraid to shut you down. I am not sure if I like Erin yet because she seems to have a bit of a negative attitude but maybe it just comes out because she can sense the idiocy in Olivia. And I love her solely based on the fact that she will basically tell Olivia to go screw herself. An admirable quality to be sure.

Roxy. Hmmm. Thus far, me no likey. I don't like two faced people. Pretty simple. She has no respect for other people, especially Whitney who has helped her tremendously. Regardless of the fact that she did admit to tying a rhinestone belt around a planter, the attitude and poorly covered nastiness needs to go. Her mom is Holly from Brother and Sisters. I wonder if she's proud.

No men have really surfaced yet. Jay and Adam have gone. They were both kind of doorknobs. Though attractive doorknobs to be sure. But the season ahead looks to be full of 'em.

I just can't WAIT till Roxy pisses off Kelly Cutrone. Now THAT?? THAT will be a throw down of epic proportions.

No comments: