December 9, 2009

Sick N Stuff

I'm sick with a cold that involves a sore throat that comes and goes, some random coughing outbursts and continuous nose blowing. Its not a pretty sight. Every night at ten thirty my body shuts down like it just drank a caseload of neo citran and I wake up feeling like I have a breakfast date with death. By about ten a.m. I usually feel a little better and have a roughly 4 hour window to get a crapload of work done before I slowly witness my own crash and begin my evening downward spiral.

On a lighter note, the Disney Princess girls are coming to town and I snagged tickets with the advance purchase password. Sometimes, even when I'm sick, I'm so awesome its shocking. McK? Will PASS OUT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, no pictures? ;)

Okay, seriously, can you do this for all of us? Get a video camera and record her reaction to the news when she gets the tickets, then post it on the blog! That would be awesome!

cmacc said...

It's going to be her christmas present so i will take vid then. hopefully she won't be all jaded by the sea of pink and the idea of seeing REAL LIVE princesses will elicit an outstanding reaction. Stay tuned!!