January 25, 2010

Today I stayed home from work because a) we had a blizzard thing going on around here and b) McK had some hivey thing going on. I got alot of work done, including a power point for a committee I am on that needs to be presented to the big wigs. McK decided that she needed to do a power point also. Because after all, they do them at school.

What?

Yes. At school. In her grade one class. She is learning to do Power Point Presentations.

So she sat, quietly working away, picking themes, designing, searching the net for just the right images, inserting them into the appropriate pages. Shes done 3 now. Not pages. Entire presentations.

I didn't have the energy to let her know it could be set to music with crazy effects. I just don't have the patience after the crap my presentation pulled on me. Maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, here's the real trick: get McK to do your work presentations for you...

cmacc said...

Shes just about THAT good!! And trust me, I will.

Dad said...

Thats my girl!