January 17, 2010

Whoa. Where The Eff Have I Been?

Work = Gongshow

Result of above = Uber tired and straight to bed

Brain capacity in evenings = Zero

Result of above = No new posts


And in the time since I last wrote, you ask? Well here you go from 1 to 10:

I have had one birthday. And oddly enough, the day after my birthday where I felt neither any older or my actual age, my back siezes up and I feel like an old woman.

I have watched 2 documentaries on the Antarctic. While I would love to be around the beautiful ice bergs and the cool temperatures and the endless photographic landscape, the water water everywhere freaks me out.

Thanks to Christmas and the above mentioned birthday I now have 3 bottles of Reisling chilling in the fridge.

There were 4 huge moves at work. One invlolved my old boss that I was super sad to have lost. Now? Not so sad when I see who his replacement is.

Had 5 retarded email exchanges with someone who just can't quite bring themselves to be honest with anyone. Kept complete composure and remained very "adult" about it.

Only 6 days until my friend is due to have her baby. I sense that they'll be early but who's to know.

Saw 7 of the most amazing outdoor adventure movies at the Film Fest yesterday. So motivating, so inspirational, so made me go organize my gear and begin planning.

Came up with 8 new places I want to go, including but not limited to a B&B in Thunder Bay, the aquarium in Victoria, the emergency response headquarters in Courtney, my works office in Hawaii and more.

Yeah. I'm lost for 9 and 10. So tired. Must sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, if you'd said you had had two birthdays, that would'a blown my mind...